pdf in Portuguese
- PRIVACY AND SECURITY
The “galeriaVarte, has as a fundamental position, in the scope of its activity, the guarantee of privacy and the protection of people of its Customers and of the Users of the platforms and services that it makes available.
We seek to ensure that our personal users know through how galeriaVarte handles data, the rights that the terms of the legislation in force and the measures that are found to guarantee security in our data processing customers in force.
Awareness of privacy protection, protection and preventive security of your protection, including protection against protection, protection or against protection of your protection, protection or against protection from accidents.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The entity that determines the purposes and means of data processing is GaleriaVarte.
As controllers, GaleriaVarte has applied the technical measures and organizations preserved are to ensure that its individuals
• Object of a lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to Customers and Users;
• Collected for specific, unspoken and natural purposes and used in a manner for those purposes;
• Adequate, relevant and limited to the minimum necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they are treated;
• Accurate and updates whenever necessary;
• Kept only for the period necessary to pursue the purposes for which they are processed;
• Treated in order to guarantee your permission and confidentiality.
• Inform, raise awareness and advise galleryVarte workers and its employees and partners about their legal obligations;
GaleriaVarte can be contacted by the following means:
• Electronic Mail: email@example.com
• Phone: +351 968 337 517
- PURPOSES AND GROUNDS OF THE TREATMENT
The purposes of processing Customers’ and Users’ data are exclusive, including for GaleriaVarte’s Customers or their free consent, and/or which are the only and available for the execution of Customers’ and Users’ data exclusive and/or unique. between the execution of GaleriaVarte and the Clients or the Clients known or exclusive Users.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Recipients exclusively of personal data and GaleriaVarte, as well as entities that resort on behalf of the processing of data by their (“subcontractors”) and contact service services that compete for the execution of the contract defined with users and Customers of GaleriaVarte, namely with regard to balancing, addressing and shipping two products purchased by Customers and the online hosting of website information. GaleriaVarte only used subcontractors that provided sufficient guarantees for the execution of technical measures and organizations aimed at presenting a form that the processing meets the requirements and ensures the rights of data subjects.
It is GaleriaVarte’s policy to only disclose information to third parties (understood as natural persons or public authorities, services or bodies other than the Client, GaleriaVarte, subcontractors or persons under the direct authority of GaleriaVarte or its subcontractors, are authorized processing your personal data) in the following circumstances:
• By virtue of a legal requirement or judicial notification to that effect;
• In case of request by a Control Authority;
• Following an express request by Customers or Users, in the exercise of their rights.
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data will be kept for the period strictly necessary and appropriate for the pursuit of the purposes of the treatment.
In cases where Customers or Users are registered on GaleriaVarte’s digital platforms, it will be considered that the purposes of the treatment will be exhausted within 5 years after the last login, at which time GaleriaVarte will refrain from continuing the treatment. of personal data.
In situations where Customers or Users are not registered on the digital platforms, GaleriaVarte will only process their personal data for a period of 10 years from the date of the last consent given to GaleriaVarte for this purpose, by any means.
Some personal data of Customers or Users may be kept for a longer period of time if necessary to fulfill obligations arising from a contract entered into between the Customer or User and GaleriaVarte. Likewise, GaleriaVarte may keep such data if required by law, court decision or decision of a Control Authority.
- RIGHTS THAT ASSIST CUSTOMERS AND USERS
– Right to Withdraw Consent
In cases where Clients and Users have transmitted their personal data to GaleriaVarte and have freely and expressly consented to its treatment for one or several purposes, they are granted the right, at any time, to withdraw the consent previously given, not GaleriaVarte may continue to process such data from that moment onwards, unless it is legally or contractually obliged to do so.
– Right of Access
Customers and Users may, at any time, contact GaleriaVarte and request confirmation that the personal data they hold is being processed and, if so, to be informed regarding: (i) the categories of personal data in question ; (ii) the purposes of processing your data; (iii) the respective retention period or criteria used to establish it; (iv) the rights they are entitled to and how to exercise them; (v) the origin of the data concerning you; (vi) the existence of automated decisions, including the definition of profiles.
– Right of Rectification
Whenever it is found that the personal data being processed is outdated, incomplete or incorrect, Customers and Users may ask GaleriaVarte to rectify it as soon as possible.
– Right to Erasure
Customers and Users are guaranteed the right to request the deletion of their personal data, when exercising the Right to Withdraw Consent or at a later time, and GaleriaVarte must proceed accordingly.
– Right to Limitation
In the event that Customers and Users do not ask GaleriaVarte to erase their personal data, but are interested in the processing of such data from that moment on, with the exception of conservation, depending on a new consent, they may request it. to the Varte gallery, at all times.
– Right of Portability
Customers and Users also have the right to: (i) receive personal data concerning them from GaleriaVarte, in a commonly used and machine-readable format; (ii) to transmit this data to third parties outside GaleriaVarte, under its sole responsibility; and/or (iii) to ask GaleriaVarte to transmit that data, in the indicated format, to said third parties.
– Right of Complaint
Notwithstanding the fact that GaleriaVarte adopts the best practices in terms of protection of personal data, Customers and Users are granted the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (https://www.cnpd.pt/) regarding the processing of their data. data carried out by GaleriaVarte, in any of the ways permitted by the aforementioned Control Authority.
7. LEGAL RESTRICTIONS ON THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Without prejudice to the rights described above, granted to Customers and Users, GaleriaVarte may only not respect the exercise of these rights, in whole or in part, in the cases expressly provided for by law, namely:
• If the personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which the Customer or User is a party and that contract remains in force;
• In situations where the processing of data proves necessary to comply with legal obligations or for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
• Following a request for data portability, directly from GaleriaVarte to a third party, if such portability is technically impossible to operate;
• In the case of exercising the Right of Erasure or the Right of Opposition, in cases where the law does not oblige GaleriaVarte to erase personal data or to cease its processing.
8. DEFINITION OF PROFILES
In the context of the processing of the personal data of Customers and Users by GaleriaVarte, decisions may be taken exclusively based on the automated processing of such personal data.
GaleriaVarte may also collect information about Customers and Users using cookies, small text files that identify your computer device on our server. Cookies do not identify the user individually, but only the device used, not allowing the collection of personal data.
Cookies help the management and updating of website content, helping to understand how they are used, facilitating navigation, saving your preferences and continuously improving the experience of use by Customers and Users.
There are several categories of cookies with different functions and purposes, namely:
– Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies guarantee navigation on the websites and the use of their features, not collecting information about the user that can be used for marketing purposes or to record Users’ visits to GaleriaVarte’s websites.
– Performance cookies. They aim to collect information about the global use of the websites, such as the most visited pages, not collecting information about Users and only aiming to optimize navigation.
– Functional cookies. They aim to record information about the choices made by the User (for example, username, language, region of access), about the user’s personalization of the browsing experience and about other changes in the configuration of the websites, such as the type and size of letter.
– Targeting cookies. As the name implies, these cookies collect information regarding the usage habits of a browser, recording uses of websites, being a support tool for personalized marketing and communication actions, although they do not collect personally identifiable information from Users.
10. OTHER INFORMATION
11. CANCELLATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES