pdf in Portuguese
These terms and conditions are agreed between GaleriaVarte, in the person of Andreia Noé Duarte Oliveira Barata Nunes, Tax Identification Number 216502411, R. S. Vicente, 29, 2645-079 Alcabideche – Cascais, Portugal, with, contactable through the means provided in the “contacts” areas of this website, hereinafter referred to as “galeriaVarte” and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.galeriavarte.com, hereinafter referred to as by “Users” or “Customers”.
- These conditions apply exclusively to non-traders natural persons, being understood as such any natural person who acts for purposes that do not belong to the scope of his professional activity. Legal persons and/or traders may be subject to specific terms and conditions agreed between the parties for that purpose.
- The parties agree that purchases made through this website will be exclusively governed by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
1 – OBJECT
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the user about the ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the GaleriaVarte website: www.galeriavarte.com
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the contracting parties.
- These terms and conditions will not be applicable if, by the type of order, it is found that the user is not a final consumer as defined in paragraph c) of article 3 of Decree-Law No. 24/2014 , of the 14th of February.
2 – ORDER
The user can send his order through the purchase process designated on the above mentioned website by “Checkout” and “Confirm Order”, selecting one of the available payment methods, after using the online device, selecting “Add ”, from the online product catalog presented on this website.
- To send your order, the user must:
a) register on the website wwww.galeriavarte.com, providing the information requested there for that purpose – see more on this issue in the 2nd paragraph of number 10 of these terms and conditions.
b) “login” (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the user upon registration).
c) complete the information and choose the options made available to you during the “checkout” / “Finalize Purchase” process (delivery and billing address; payment method, as well as the NIF and name that, for tax purposes, you want them to appear on the invoice) and read and accept the terms and conditions on the website, expressed on this page and available as a pdf file here.
- The sending of the order by the user is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as the terms and conditions that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded, whose pdf file, referred to in paragraph c) of the above, must be kept in a safe place on the hard disk of the user’s device.
- GaleriaVarte will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, GaleriaVarte undertakes to inform the user as soon as possible, within a maximum expected period of 30 days.
- The user’s contact details and those on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the user.
- Order requests are valid for 15 (fifteen) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond that period. . If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, GaleriaVarte reserves the right not to accept the order. Any amount received from an order not accepted, may be returned in the form of a voucher, to be used in a new purchase, or returned via bank transfer.
3 – DELIVERY
GaleriaVarte sends orders by post, through CTT – Correios de Portugal (post office from Portugal). Different forms of delivery can be agreed, punctually, with the GaleriaVarte.
- Shipping costs vary according to the weight of the order and delivery location. To find out the shipping costs of an order, the user must add the products they want to buy to the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout, confirming on that page the value of the shipping costs presented there.
- The correct introduction of the address for sending the order is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- GaleriaVarte undertakes to ship the ordered items within a maximum period of 15 days.
- GaleriaVarte will always make an effort to meet the estimated delivery deadlines, but, in the event of difficulty in meeting delivery deadlines, it will inform the user of this, providing him with the option of terminating the contract. By not activating this right, we assume that the user remains interested in the order and that he consents to delivery beyond the aforementioned period.
- To estimate the total time until the receipt of an order, the user must take into account that the date to be considered for the start of the count is always the date of receipt of payment for the same.
4 – PAYMENT AND ORDER VALIDATION
GaleriaVarte offers the user the following payment methods:
a) Paypal – this way, you can also pay with Credit Card or Debit Card;
b) Bank Transfer;
c) Gift Voucher
The user will pay a global sum corresponding to the cost(s) of the product(s) he buys and shipping.
- GaleriaVarte will make every effort to guarantee maximum confidentiality and security in the data transmitted over the internet.
- In order for your order to be accepted and validated, payment must be made under the terms and deadlines set out in paragraph 6 of point 2 of these terms and conditions.
- After confirmation of receipt of payment, and within a maximum period of twenty-four hours, an email will be sent to confirm the validation of the order. The email will be sent to the email address indicated by the user when registering on the website.
5 – PRICE
Prices must be understood in euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- The prices shown in the “checkout” process always correspond to the most up-to-date prices in force, however, they should only be considered valid while they are visible on the website on an updated page (cache or non-updated pages may show prices that are no longer in force). The displayed price is only guaranteed under these conditions and only after the order is duly registered and paid in accordance with the payment terms contained in these cgvs (Article 2(6)).
6 – DISCOUNTS
On the GaleriaVarte website there may be promotional price proposals, in the form of discounts on the retail price, which can be seen on several pages, namely in product sheets, shop windows and in search results lists.
2. All promotions have a certain period of validity, in effect as long as they are visible on the website.
3. Promotional discounts represent a commitment during the period in which they are announced, but always on the condition that the order is completed by the user, through the “checkout” and paid, until the end of that period of visibility on the site.
4. Saving a product in the “Shopping Cart” or “Wish List” does not guarantee the price or discount.
7 – RIGHT OF FREE RESOLUTION AND WARRANTIES
Any order contract made on the GaleriaVarte website can be freely resolved under the terms of article 10 of decree-law no. To this end, the user must return his order within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt, by contacting our customer service, through the contacts available on the site.
- The return process is simple, but varies according to the origin of the order, so the user must contact GaleriaVarte in advance.
- If the resolution is carried out electronically, GaleriaVarte will acknowledge its receipt in the same way.
- GaleriaVarte does not accept any return sent with postage payable to the recipient or cash on delivery, committing to reimburse the user within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the communication of the resolution under the terms of article 12 of the decree -law n.º 24/2014 of February 14 or on the business day following the receipt of the return or proof of the return of the order, whichever occurs last.
- Payments will be refunded using the same payment method used by the user in the initial transaction or by bank transfer (for Portugal), if the payment method used does not allow it we use PayPal.
- The returned products must be in a salable condition, that is, in the same condition in which they arrived in the user’s hands, without any anomaly. Multimedia products must keep the seal of inviolability guarantee.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is greater than the initial value of the same, the user will have to pay the difference, using one of the payment methods available in paragraph 1 of article 4.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is less than the initial value of the same, or in the event of a return, the user may choose one of the following ways to refund the amount paid in excess:
a) shopping voucher (valid for use in future purchases on the galleryVarte.com website); or
b) refund by bank transfer to the account to be indicated.
- Items sent free of charge, in the form of gifts or bonuses, will not be refunded.
- Due to the nature of digital products, PDF files, multimedia or others, the execution of the respective download will be considered a breach of inviolability, and it is not possible, from that moment, to proceed with its return in accordance with the provisions of paragraph l) of article 17 of decree-law no. 24/2014 of 14 February.
- To the products purchased by the user, within the scope of these Terms and Conditions, being considered consumer goods, the rules established by dl 67/2003 of 8 April (guarantee regime for consumer goods ).
- The accepted return of products purchased under promotions and/or discount vouchers, entitles you to a refund only of the amount paid by the customer at the time of ordering.
8 – COMPLAINTS
- The user may submit his complaints to GaleriaVarte electronically through the contact center.
- In the event of a dispute, the user-consumer- may resort to an alternative consumer dispute resolution entity. More information on the consumer portal: www.consumidor.pt.
9 – RESPONSIBILITY
- GaleriaVarte is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused to the user by the use of the internet network, such as: service disruption, external intrusion, anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other case of force majeure.
10 – TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- Privacy and cookies policy
GaleriaVarte guarantees the confidentiality of your data. All transactions made via the Paypal platform are covered by the data protection mechanisms of that platform, where the rules of use can be consulted.
11 – NEWSLETTER
The name galleryVarte newsletter is given to emails with promotions, offers and information, sent directly to the user’s email box, provided to GaleriaVarte upon registration of the User.
- To modify your personal data or cancel the sending of emails/newsletters, you must communicate this via email to email@example.com
12 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content on the GaleriaVarte website is the intellectual property of GaleriaVarte.
- The author keep the right to graphic reproduction.
- The sale of any of our paintings does not transfer any copyright or reproduction rights.
13 – PROOF
The parties agree that the computerized records, kept in GaleriaVarte’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions, prove the communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
14 – CONSERVATION AND ARCHIVE OF TRANSACTIONS
The file of orders and invoices will be made on a reliable and durable support to correspond to a faithful and lasting copy.
15 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The law applicable to any contractual relationship established through the GaleriaVarte website is Portuguese law.
2. In order to resolve any and all conflicts arising from any contract entered into under these terms and conditions, Portuguese law will apply, and its courts or alternatively the entity(ies) will be competent to resolve disputes. ) RAL referred to above, as may be agreed by the parties.
Terms and conditions updated on 25/03/2022